Cold laser therapy accelerates healing, rebalances body systems and rejuvenates at a cellular level.
Low-level laser therapy is the use of low intensity photonic energy as a treatment modality. It works by using photonic (light) stimuli to excite the body’s cells, infusing them with energy to reduce inflammation, regenerate cells and increase blood flow. Low level laser therapy is a non-invasive, fast and effective modality that has been proven in clinical trials to reduce pain, reduce edema, and promote healing. Low level laser therapy is very safe; the only general precaution is the use of special filtering glasses when a class 3B laser is in use. The effect is greatly accelerated healing, rebalancing and rejuvenation at a cellular level.
Some conditions that have been improved by low-level laser therapy are:
- Inflammatory conditions, bursitis, tendonitis, myosistis, synovitis, fascitis and other inflammatory conditions of the tissues.
- Helps in tissue repair like ligament sprains and strains, burns, wound repairs, bed sores, ulcers, muscle tears, sports injuries and lacerations
- Joint pains such as arthritis, rheumatic pain, joint pain like ankle, shoulder, hip and knee, carpal tunnel syndrome and sciatic pain
- Acute and chronic pain control for back, rheumatoid arthritis, calcification, tendonitis, head and neck injuries, vertebrogenic and discogenic radiculopathy and neuralgia.
- Skin lesions like diabetic ulcers, acne and dermatological problems
The low-level laser therapy is very safe and its capability to penetrate the tissues makes it a stimulant, which induces cell growth and tissue repair. There is enhanced activation of the mitochondria in the cells, which restores the normal functioning of the cells. The increased blood circulation to the area also quickens the healing process.