Welcome! We are thrilled to Guide you and Walk with you on your new journey to Feeling better, Looking better, and Being Better! We are are honored that you have chosen to trust us with your health. In order to make your New Visit most efficient, please understand the following prior to your appointment:
- Once your appointment is made, we will email you forms to complete prior to your visit. Please complete and return promptly.
- Once you have been sent a link to the Guest Portal, please register immediately. This will allow you to have direct communication with us, request supplement refills, update your information, access to your reports, get receive special promo offers and more!
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. We would like to keep our guest on schedule. Additionally, it will allow you time to decompress for your appointment (i.e. rest room, complete any necessary forms, etc…). Due to the nature of our guests with sensitivities, we ask everyone to review recommendations to Visiting the Heartland prior to your visit.
- Please allot enough time for your designated appointment. We want you to receive full attention and necessary time to discuss your needs.
- Get a good night’s rest the night before your appointment due to the amount of in-depth information you will receive regarding your health.
- Makeup is fine to wear (unless you are receiving a massage or lymphatic work.
- Please do not wear perfume, cologne, oils, or strong fragrance products when coming to the office (including hair products, sunscreens, and lotions). Many people with allergies are very sensitive to them.
- Please do not bring food or drinks that are not a part of the testing. We appreciate your cooperation.
- Parents please do not bring children to your appointment; it interferes with your testing results. If a child is coming for an appointment, please do not bring any other children unless you have consulted with our office; it affects the testing results.
- Please drink at least 8 ozs. of water within an hour before your appointment.
- If you are sick, please contact us immediately to re-schedule your appointment.
** Payment is expected at the end of the service. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard. The person whose name appears on the card must be present at the time the card is used or we must have a credit card authorization form signed and on file.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.